This year's nomination period is now closed.
Nomination details for the 2016 CIO 100 and Awards programme will be announced soon.
The CIO Asia CIO 100 is a prestigious annual listing of the top 100 Asian companies that have deployed information and communications technology to derive the highest strategic value and to yield the greatest returns for their key operations and businesses. Each year, after admitting nominees the CIO 100, we present CIO Awards to FIVE most outstanding companies on this select list.
SUBMITTING AN ENTRY
In the nomination form, present your company’s case for consideration to the panel of judges for inclusion in the year's CIO 100 Index.
There are two parts to the form:
- In Part I, we ask for basic information on the nominee’s business operations and its IT setup.
- In Part II, we ask for information on the IT system or project that is being nominated for the CIO 100.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to review any additional materials. Entrants are encouraged to include any information about their project or initiative that they would like the judges to consider in their answers to the questions on the application.
- All nominees must agree to be featured in CIO Asia magazine as part of its annual coverage for the CIO 100 and CIO Awards. This will usually, though not exclusively, appear in the June issue of CIO Asia.
- Nomination form must be completed in full. Softcopy submission must be in PDF format.
- Only one entry per nominee will be considered each year. A nominee may be a separate business unit within the same organisation, with separate P&L responsibilities.
- Third-party nominations ARE allowed, i.e. from an IT vendor supporting a company’s business project; a business partner of the nominee; or a communications/PR firm representing the company.
However, the given contact persons (CIO or another IT manager) from the nominee must be willing to verify all details given in this form by the nominating third-party.
- Former CIO 100 honourees and CIO Award winners are encouraged to submit new systems/projects/initiatives.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide in this form will be used by CIO Asia for judging the awards and for articles (either in print or online) or other publicity related to the CIO 100 programme. Application information will be used for editorial purposes only, with the exception of contact and vendor information, which may be used to market CIO content and programmes.
If you have information about your project (such as internal metrics) that you would prefer not to be published, but which you like us to consider as part of your application, please highlight where such information appears. Information not highlighted as such will be considered by CIO Asia editors to be publishable.